How common is it for girls to get ripped off by fraudulent online prom dress stores? Walk into any prom dress retailer and ask them about this subject, and they will indicate it has become very commonplace. It's a frequent occurrence for girls to come into their stores with tales of woe after having been cheated by a fraudulent online retailer.
If the price of a prom dress offered online seems to good to be true, it probably is to good to be true. There are a variety of bad things that can occur when dealing with a fraudulent web site.
- The order never gets shipped.
- The color of the dress is vastly different than the image displayed online
- The dress is made from cheap fabric with poor quality workmanship
- The fit is terrible
- The embellishments are terribly inferior versus what is shown in the online image
- There are months of delays in receipt of the dress and customer service is non-existent
Be aware that the search engines are filled with fraudulent online stores. The search engines are enablers of the these prom dress counterfeiters. These "stores" are buying their way to the top of the search engines. In many cases, they can afford to pay a lot to get to the top of the search engines because they are saving money by using cheap, inferior materials and sloppy workmanship.
At Midnight by J. Andrew's you are guaranteed an authentic dress. As an authorized retailer of the designers we represent, you will not be disappointed!